- 381.6K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 208 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.1K Databases
- 220.7K General Database Discussions
- 23 Multilingual Engine
- 516 MySQL Community Space
- 463 NoSQL Database
- 7.7K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 460 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 185.8K SQL & PL/SQL
- 20.9K SQL Developer
- 292.3K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 119 Programming Languages
- 289.1K Development Tools
- 94 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.4K Java
- 20 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.8K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 14 Java Essentials
- 142 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 197 Java User Groups
- 217 LiveLabs
- 34 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 225 Portuguese
SQLCl Command line issue
Can someone help me with this?
The issue is with SQLDeveloper version 184.108.40.206 Build 188.1159
“trying to run sqldeveloper report from command line .
it errors with:
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null connection not allowed
it works fine from the gui and I saved password in the connection.
When I check the environment variable APPDATA is set to C:\users\myusername\AppData\Roaming
I see the connections.xml file under there under the sql developer folder
Is there another environment variable I need to set so it can find the connections.xml file?”
The command used is
sdcli64.exe reports generate -report "Invalid Objects" -db "TEST" -file "C:\TEMP\output.html"
Executed at the OS cmd window as the same OS user through which he runs the SQLDeveloper GUI as well. It does not work.
Customer has the following questions
what file is it looking in for the connections?
Please let me know and I can check the files.
Also what path paths does it look in?
Kindly let me know if I am missing something on this.