edited Nov 30, 2017 5:51AM in JDeveloper and ADF

HELLO

i have an exception when using groovy expression to invoke webservice

Capture.PNG

thanks

Sam11116

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 37,551 Red Diamond
    edited Nov 30, 2017 5:10AM

Nice, and is this a statement?

Or a question?

What have you coded in groovy?

How can we help?

Timo

• Mohamed FENNI
    Mohamed FENNI Member Posts: 248
    edited Nov 30, 2017 5:30AM

it is a question

expression : adf.webServices.soaservice.process(1, 1,'AR');

how i can resolve this exception?

• managed BEAN
    managed BEAN Member Posts: 948 Silver Badge
    edited Nov 30, 2017 5:51AM

Hello,

Will assist @Timo Hahn, cause you seem to don´t be understanding how to make questions here. Quite frankly i do not know how @Timo Hahn still as patience for put up with you.

You are asking lots of questions here, which is perfectly fine and welcome. However, I have asked you more than once to include some necessary information like your jdev version and a use case. This information is vital to us and any other user how might have the same problem in the future.Please read How to Ask Questions in Developer Community Spaces and provide more information!

specially:

1. Give information about your environment, such as versions of software you use. This is essential, as versions change and other users might run into a similar problem never knowing if the thread they read was about their version.
    2. Give a full, understandable use case of the problem. The process of formulating a good forum question will force you to think more clearly about the question yourself.  Sometimes in the middle of writing the question the answer might come to you because you've restated the problem in terms an outsider can understand.
    3. Tell us what you have already tried to solve the problem. Help the others to get the big picture and show that you haven't just dumped your work on the forum users.
    4. Give information about the technologies you use in your application. For example, if you POI to generate native EXCEL files and this is related to your problem, provide those details. If you use PL/SQL to make changes in the DB, provide that information as well.
    5. Provide code snippets and any other information that might help us to understand the problem and what you've done to try to solve it.
    6. Screenshots help to understand visual problems. It’s hard to describe problems with are only visual like “my fields are not aligned”. Make screenshots and add them to your post.
    7. Provide stacktraces as text if you are asked to provide one. This way we can look at each part.

Regards,

Carlos

P.S. - this applies to all you´re last and future questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam11116
This discussion has been closed.