This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,889,967 Users
  • 2,269,775 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

Error when importing application: missing pref and illegal zero-length identifier

DannyS-Oracle
DannyS-Oracle Member Posts: 165
edited Mar 5, 2018 1:27PM in APEX Discussions

Hi every one,

I am trying to separate my Apex dev and prod environments. Upon importing my exported application and supporting objects file into the new workspace, I got two errors:

1. Missing preference

How can I tell Apex export utility to include the preference? Where does the preference get stored in the database? If it exist, I want to select that preference object during the export wizard process ...

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routineORA-20000: Oracle Text error:DRG-10700: preference does not exist: MDT_MULTI

2. ORA-01741: illegal zero-length identifier

This error happened on the create materialized view statement. The code is as follows:

CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW ""."MV_MDT_BASE_WITH_TAGS" ("MDT_INDEX", "CEMS_TAGS", "USER_TAGS", "TAGS_REVIEWED_BY", "TAGS_REVIEWED_AT")  ORGANIZATION HEAP PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRANS 1 MAXTRANS 255  NOCOMPRESS LOGGING  STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 NEXT 1048576 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645  PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1  BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT FLASH_CACHE DEFAULT CELL_FLASH_CACHE DEFAULT)  TABLESPACE "APEX_17402970960599661717"   BUILD IMMEDIATE  USING INDEX   REFRESH FORCE ON DEMAND  USING DEFAULT LOCAL ROLLBACK SEGMENT  USING ENFORCED CONSTRAINTS DISABLE QUERY REWRITE  AS select *from V_MDT_BASE_WITH_TAGS

Any suggestion or advice will be appreciated, thank you in advance!

P.S. I am using Apex v5.1

This discussion has been closed.