• 3,852,528 Users
  • 2,264,112 Discussions
  • 7,905,094 Comments

Discussions

ADF Taskflow use for Navigation menu

Waplak
Waplak Member Posts: 115 Red Ribbon
edited Apr 3, 2018 9:22AM in JDeveloper and ADF

I Developed ADF Web application using dynamic region .I Created Navigation menus for task flows.My first Menu task flow have two fragment. Example:first_fragment ,second_fragment.

task flow initial fragment is first_fragment.when I move to first_fragment to second_fragment and again click the menu item not move to the first fragment.how I move the first_fragment in the always when i click the menu item.

Tagged:

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,733 Red Diamond
    edited Apr 2, 2018 4:55AM

User, tell us your jdev version, please!

How have you implemented the navigation?

Show us some code, please!

Which scope is the bean which holds the Taskflow urls used to switch the regions?

Timo

• SanjeevChauhan
    SanjeevChauhan Member Posts: 1,554 Gold Trophy
    edited Apr 2, 2018 5:17AM

I believe your menu item is outside task-flow and you want to reinitialize task-flow when you click on a menu item outside.

You can do following

1. There should be one binding for your dynamic task-flow on consuming page. Set its refresh property as conditional. Specify condition as #{requestScope.pRefreshTF == 'Y'}

Now whenever you set pRefreshTF = Y in requestScope, your task-flow will be refreshed.

2. On click on Menu Item just set requesScope variable. You can use setPropertyListener or setActionListener for this.

There are other ways also by making binding refresh as ifNeeded and then forcing to change input variable of task-flow but I believe you don't need that here.

Thanks

Sanjeev.

• managed BEAN
    managed BEAN Member Posts: 948 Silver Badge
    edited Apr 2, 2018 8:56AM

Hello,

I attach a sample which i have developed a some time ago, that should show you what you want.

The example is a little more complex that what you need, but you´ll get the idea.

Since you did not told us your jdev version i attach 2 (one for 11g and the other which is a migration of it to 12.2.1.2).

Regards,

Carlos

• Waplak
    edited Apr 3, 2018 7:57AM

My JDev Version 12.2.1.2.0

I Implement My navigation

<af:link text="PurchesOrder" action="#{viewScope.InventryIndexBean.purchesOrder}" id="l7" immediate="true"/>

<af:link text="Charges" action="#{viewScope.InventryIndexBean.charges_tf}" id="l9" immediate="true"/>

<af:link text="GRN" action="#{viewScope.InventryIndexBean.grntf}" id="l10" immediate="true"/>

and InventryIndexBean  have

public String purchesOrder() {
        setDynamicTaskFlowId("/WEB-INF/tf/transaction/purchesOrder-tf.xml#purchesOrder");
        return null;
    }

My bean scope is viewScope

• Waplak
    edited Apr 3, 2018 8:11AM

Thanx managed BEAN

Where is the Attached sample code?

• managed BEAN
    managed BEAN Member Posts: 948 Silver Badge
    edited Apr 3, 2018 9:22AM

Hello,