• 3,836,785 Users
  • 2,262,188 Discussions
  • 7,900,109 Comments

Discussions

Create .war packege of ADF app and Deploy into Weblogic server

3610631 Member Posts: 8
edited Apr 23, 2018 1:40AM in JDeveloper and ADF

Hi,

I created a very simple app in JDeveloper with ADF. My development is an ADF Fusion Web Application where I created  "untitled1.jspx" page with only one outputText with de message "HelloWorld". I created the deploy profile creating the .war package. When I made the deployment over the Weblogic server 12.2.1.3.0 I could make the deploy properly but when I am calling the url for access to the page I am recieving bellow error:

Error.PNG

The message in the page is: "ADF_FACES-30200:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: The UIViewRoot is null. Fatal exception during PhaseId: RESTORE_VIEW 1."

I don know if i need add something into the deploy profile or change it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards!!

Marcos Fracchia.

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,551 Red Diamond
    edited Apr 20, 2018 6:15PM

Have you run the app in the integrated weblogic server?

Does it show the same error there?

Did you use JDev 12.2.1.3 to develop the app?

Timo

• dvohra21
    dvohra21 Member Posts: 14,612 Gold Crown
    edited Apr 21, 2018 7:32PM

The exception could occurs for any of the following:

1. One or more errors about EL (Expresive language)

2. Calling a page which no more exists

3. A booken TASK FLOW bind

4. cpx files not found

5. Binding's file contains paths which are no more active

3610631 Member Posts: 8
    edited Apr 22, 2018 6:24PM

Hi,

Yes, if i make right click over the page and select the option Run, the apps deployed succesfull in the integrated server weblogic without problem.

But if i create the war package and after i make the deploy into integrated weblogic,this deploy fail and show me the same error.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,551 Red Diamond
    edited Apr 23, 2018 1:40AM

Weblogic doesn't like simple war deployment. Build an ear file for deployment and use the ear for deployment and it will work.

To build the ear file open the application properties and add an ear deployment descriptor.

Timo

This discussion has been closed.