TTC Error - Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Core 2.12.0-beta2 — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,715,654 Users
  • 2,242,820 Discussions
  • 7,845,479 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TTC Error - Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Core 2.12.0-beta2

luanrox
luanrox Member Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in ODP.NET

TTC Error - Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Core 2.12.0-beta2

.NET CORE, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

TTC Error

at OracleInternal.TTC.TTCExecuteSql.ReceiveExecuteResponse(Accessor[]& defineAccessors, Accessor[] bindAccessors, Boolean bHasReturningParams, SQLMetaData& sqlMetaData, SqlStatementType statementType, Int64 noOfRowsFetchedLastTime, Int32 noOfRowsToFetch, Int32& noOfRowsFetched, Int64& queryId, Int32 longFetchSize, Int64 initialLOBFetchSize, Int64[] scnFromExecution, Boolean bAllInputBinds, Int32 arrayBindCount, DataUnmarshaller& dataUnmarshaller, MarshalBindParameterValueHelper& marshalBindParamsHelper, Int64[]& rowsAffectedByArrayBind, Boolean bDefineDone, Boolean& bMoreThanOneRowAffectedByDmlWithRetClause, List`1& implicitRSList, Boolean bLOBArrayFetchRequired)

at OracleInternal.ServiceObjects.OracleDataReaderImpl.FetchMoreRows(Int32 noOfRowsToFetch, Boolean fillReader, Boolean returnPSTypes)

at Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleDataReader.Read()

at Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleDataReader.get_HasRows()

Answers

• Alex Keh-Oracle
    Alex Keh-Oracle Posts: 2,751 Employee
    edited May 2018

I will need more information to identify and fix this bug. The most expedient method is if you could supply a reproducible test case.

Alternatively, you could provide details of how and when this error occurs.

• Which API is being called when this error happens? Is it an OracleDataReader.Read()?
    • Is this the first Read() or on a subsequent Read() as you loop through the results?
    • Does this error happen with this API every time? If not, what common characteristics occur that correlate with the error?
    • Any other details of note?
  • luanrox
    luanrox Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2018

The error is displayed whenever I have to perform a "select" using the component.

On other computers works correctly, the problem only occurs on that computer running Windows Server 2012 R2.

No more error details, on dll execution.

• Alex Keh-Oracle
    edited May 2018

I assume you can't supply a test case, then. Ideally, we'd like to take your test case and run it with Windows 2012 R2 in house, reproduce the error, diagnose it, then fix it for the next release.

In lieu of the test case, can you provide the full Oracle exception message and the exact .NET Core version you are using (i.e. 2.x.x)?

• Alex Keh-Oracle
    edited May 2018

When I say the full exception message, I mean the actual ORA error number and any text associated with it. The only info we have from you is where in the code the error happens, but very little indication on the why. The full exception message will provide part of that picture.

• user504668
    user504668 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018

I get this TTC error when reading BLOBs.

• Alex Keh-Oracle
    edited July 2018

@user504668

Do you have the full exception message and/or test case that reproduces the issue?

This discussion has been closed.