• 2,251,613 Discussions
  • 7,870,865 Comments

Discussions

sql developer to migrate sql server

Douglas Philip
Douglas Philip Member Posts: 32
edited Aug 6, 2018 8:46AM in Designer

Hi all,

I hope someone can help with this problem.

I'm using Oracle SQL Developer 18.2.0.183 Version 18.2.0.183 Build 183.1748 and I followed this link for sql server migration:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/migration/connect-sqlserver-1945229.html

In the Database Connections I see "Sql Server" tab but when I try to do a windows authentication I receive:

Status : Failure -Test failed: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.

I followed this hint into oracle comunity but nothing I receive always the same error:

Moreover I tried to add sql developer home path into Windows PATH, and "JAVA_HOME" variable.

Please someone can help me?

Diego

Answers

• Mark Striekwold
    Mark Striekwold Member Posts: 442 Bronze Badge
    edited Aug 6, 2018 8:36AM

This is the Oracle Designer space/forum. Oracle Designer is Oracle's CASE (Computer-aided software engineering) tool for designing an information system and generating it. After generating the information system one is able to edit the generated code with  Oracle Oracle Developer Suite.

So you better ask your question in de Space.

But did you register the jTDS driver inside SQL Developer? Menu Tool -> Preferences. Then Database -> Third Party JDBC Drivers.

• Douglas Philip
    Douglas Philip Member Posts: 32
    edited Aug 6, 2018 8:46AM

sorry I thought it was the correct section. I'll post my question into correct space. Yes even the jtds driver I included into sql developer.

This discussion has been closed.