Forum Stats

• 3,839,860 Users
  • 2,262,546 Discussions
  • 7,901,083 Comments

Discussions

How to Delete MultiValue attribute using Java Code?

I am trying to Delete Multivalue Attribute my Java Code, but i am getting Number format exception.

This is Code sample

multiAttr = new RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute(multiAttrName, targetVal,

RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute.TYPE.String);

childAttrs.add(multiAttr);

attValue.append(targetVal + (counter < multiValue.size()?",":"" ));

counter++;

RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute multValEntity =  new RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute();

multValEntity.setType(RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute.TYPE.String);

multValEntity.setName(childTable);

multValEntity.setHasChild(true);

if (targetVal !=null && targetVal.trim().length() >0 )

multValEntity.setAction(RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute.ACTION.Add);

else

multValEntity.setAction(RequestBeneficiaryEntityAttribute.ACTION.Modify);

multValEntity.setChildAttributes(childAttrs);

-----------------------------------------

Getting following error

SEVERE: oracle.iam.platform.kernel.EventFailedException: An error occurred in oracle.iam.provisioning.handlers.ModifyAppInstanceAccountActionHandler while modifying account with key 60845 associated to user with key 30713 and the cause of the error is An error occurred in oracle.iam.provisioning.spi.DOBProvisioningMechanism/modify while modifying  account with account id 60845 for user EMPPPA and the cause of error is oracle.iam.provisioning.exception.GenericProvisioningException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null.

oracle.iam.request.exception.RequestServiceException: oracle.iam.platform.kernel.EventFailedException: An error occurred in oracle.iam.provisioning.handlers.ModifyAppInstanceAccountActionHandler while modifying account with key 60845 associated to user with key 30713 and the cause of the error is An error occurred in oracle.iam.provisioning.spi.DOBProvisioningMechanism/modify while modifying  account with account id 60845 for user EMPPPA and the cause of error is oracle.iam.provisioning.exception.GenericProvisioningException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null.

at weblogic.rjvm.ResponseImpl.unmarshalReturn(ResponseImpl.java:237)