Forum Stats

• 3,854,622 Users
  • 2,264,392 Discussions
  • 7,905,743 Comments

Discussions

Can I port a report/content body block to another page in my APEX application?

bluyam
bluyam Member Posts: 3
edited Oct 26, 2018 5:14PM in APEX Discussions

Is it possible for me to take a customized content body region from my application, and port it to another page in the same application? The pictures below give a trivial example of what I'm trying to do; I know that in the case depicted, I could easily create a new page from the first page and produce the desired result. However, I am specifically asking about creating something like a shared component out of one report/content body that I can easily reuse on different pages.

I am using Oracle APEX 5.2.

APEX.pngAPEX 2.png

bluyam

Answers

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 21,228 Red Diamond
    edited Oct 24, 2018 4:44PM
    f4c6485b-3320-43eb-9b7b-4b0bcf7a4411 wrote:

Please update your forum profile with a recognisable username instead of "f4c6485b-3320-43eb-9b7b-4b0bcf7a4411".

When you ask a question, always include the information detailed in these guidelines so we can provide the appropriate version-, environment-, and component-specific advice.

Is it possible for me to take a customized content body region from my application, and port it to another page in the same application? The pictures below give a trivial example of what I'm trying to do; I know that in the case depicted, I could easily create a new page from the first page and produce the desired result. However, I am specifically asking about creating something like a shared component out of one report/content body that I can easily reuse on different pages.

Create the region on the Global Page and display it conditionally on the required pages using a Current Page is in comma delimited list condition.

I am using Oracle APEX 5.2.

No such version.

bluyam
  • bluyam
    edited Oct 26, 2018 5:05PM

Thank you very much, I apologize for my lack of adherence to the standards. I thought we were using APEX 5.2 - it is actually 5.1.4.

• bluyam
    edited Oct 26, 2018 5:14PM

I also want to subscribe to a report region between pages; meaning that I can place/present the region wherever/however I want on the page. Aside from than copying or using this global page feature, is there any way to deep link to a report region?

Version: 5.1.4

Environment: Oracle 12G

Component: Report