Forum Stats

• 3,768,544 Users
  • 2,252,807 Discussions
  • 7,874,616 Comments

Discussions

Popup LOV - Apex 18.2 - Popup opening Behind the Screen ( Not Even opening a new Tab).

f4572a77-5783-4ad8-b561-9b7fe5a6d876
edited Nov 14, 2018 3:48PM in APEX Discussions

We are validating Apex 18.2. The App is Working well on 5.1.3.

When we try to Open the Popup to show Values, it appears hidded, behind the main screen. It does not even open a New Tab on the Browser

PopUp-Lov-OK.JPG

This is Working the version . Working Well on APEX 5.1.3.

PopUp-Lov-Hidden.JPG

This is The one not Working, APEX 18.2. Not opening a new Tab, just hidded behind the main Screen.

Any Ideas what we can do to Solve this ?

Thanks.

Answers

• Pierre Yotti
    Pierre Yotti Member Posts: 4,040 Bronze Crown
    edited Nov 14, 2018 12:59PM

You should try to use the z-index and play with it to move the Popup Lov BOX in Front for the Modal Dialog

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-14 um 18.54.52.png

Try that please. Add that code on inline css at Page Level attributes

.ui-dialog—popuplov{

z-index: 902 !Important;

}

If it doest not works for you, you need to show the DOM Elements for the  Popup Lov BOX yourself and Post the Code here

• John Snyders-Oracle
    John Snyders-Oracle Member Posts: 1,408 Employee
    edited Nov 14, 2018 3:48PM

What theme is this?

• Vipin Raj
    Vipin Raj Member Posts: 4 Red Ribbon

HI All,

I'm doing a apex migration project from Version 4.1 to 20.1. While migrating, i'm facing the same issue that popuplov, apex.confirm alert box all are coming behind the model dialogue page. (Model dialogue page has build using js and iframe in version 4.1. and the application using a custom theme, not universal theme). When i try to change the z-index of .ui-dialog.ui-front in inspect element section, the popuplov and apex.confirm alert box is coming in-front of the model dialogue page. But when i add the same in inline css section of page attribute it is not getting affected.

Can any one help me on this.

Thanks in advance.