- 196.8K All Categories
- 2.2K Data
- 235 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 449.9K Databases
- 221.6K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 549 MySQL Community Space
- 478 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 532 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186.9K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.3K SQL Developer
- 295.5K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 138 Programming Languages
- 292.1K Development Tools
- 104 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 645.9K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 154 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.1K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 17 Java Essentials
- 158 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 203 Java User Groups
- 402 LiveLabs
- 37 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.6K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 171 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 230 Portuguese
oj-list-view ArrayTableDataSource and ArrayDataProvider
I have a REST service and the response is a nested JSON structure - Json Array inside each Json Object (Parent and Child array structure).
I created a ojCollection of this Json response and created a CollectionTableDataSource.
This data source is used to create a oj-list-view using the keys in Json objects from the REST service.
This list is displayed fine, without any issues.
On clicking a list item, I want to display the underlying array as another list in the same page.
So I created a function 'showChildList' and set it up in the SELECTED attribute of oj-list-view component.
When I click on the list item, I get the event recieved in showChildList function.
event.detail.value contains the child json array.
1. I tried to pass this array directly to the child oj-list-view component. It did not work.
2. I created a ArrayDataProvider from this array and binded it as data to the child oj-list-view component. It did not work too.
3. I am trying to build a backbone collection out of this array, and then a CollectionTableDataSource. Then bind this data source with the child oj-list-view component. It did not work too.
I am repeating the same steps done for the parent List component. But its not working.
I am not able to figure out why it is not working.
I am not getting any error and also able to print the array being passed to the DataSource in the console.
But the child List component is not displayed.
Can someone please help me.