• 7,905,976 Comments

Discussions

ADF taskflow return listner

User_9L0JZ
User_9L0JZ Member Posts: 64 Red Ribbon
edited Mar 16, 2019 6:36AM in JDeveloper and ADF

Hi All,

Jdeveloper version: 12.1.3

In current application, from 1st task flow i am calling other taskflow as popup. on return i want to refresh VO, which i am doing on returnlistner of commandbutton from calling taskflow. This is working fine.

Now requirement changes that instead of popup, it should render as a page. In this scenario my return listener is not getting invoked and VO is not getting refreshed as dialouge event is missing.

How can handle this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

kalpesh darji

Tagged:

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,777 Red Diamond
    edited Mar 14, 2019 1:16PM

Well, that depends on how you use the task flow. If you navigate to another page to show the task flow, you can refresh the iterator when you navigate back to the original page. Or if you run the tasks flow in a popup you can use a parent action to refresh the vo.

Timo

• User_9L0JZ
    edited Mar 14, 2019 4:04PM

Hi Timo,

I am navigating to another page to show task flow. Now returning back, how i can refresh the iterator? <af:commandButton> action event is used to call another taskflow as page. Now how can i refresh the iterator when coming back, as command button is not understanding returnlistner as i am navigating to new page and not popup?

• User_9L0JZ
    edited Mar 16, 2019 6:36AM

Hi Timo,

Do you have any examples of this?

Regards,

Kalpesh Darji