This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,889,693 Users
  • 2,269,776 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

BSSV:Custom table cannot insert data after add fields

User_8SY0K
User_8SY0K Member Posts: 5 Red Ribbon
edited Jul 25, 2019 12:00AM in JD Edwards (Chinese)

My JP object need add two fields for the customized table, but cannot insert into the new fields by WSDL, but it's ok for others.

In the project, I have delete and re-create VO, and re-generate insertTo processing, and re-deployed.

i can see the value from XML inputVO, but run dbservice.insert the new fields no inserting.

Could anyone help to give some advice, how to troubleshoot the problem.

Best Answer

• Nami-Oracle
    Nami-Oracle Member Posts: 1 Employee
    edited Apr 12, 2019 3:37PM Answer ✓

Hi,

Did you add the field to the E1 table?  Or just added the existing table column to the WSDL?

If you added the new fileds (DD items) to your custom table, did you tried to delete dddict, ddtext and glbtbl on your fat client machine (C:\E920\DV920\spec)?

Looks like this is a DB adapter service.  Maybe you can capture the BSSV trace log for the local and analyze the insert statement in there.

Do you see the new fields in the INSERT statement?

Thanks,
    Nami

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Consultant Cologne, GermanyMember, Moderator Posts: 39,055 Red Diamond
    edited Apr 4, 2019 4:13AM

User, tell us your jdev version, please!

Is this an ADF application?

What do you mean by BSSV?

What is a JP object?

These questions are pointing to a different kind of project.

Timo

• Jim-D
    Jim-D Member Posts: 584 Bronze Crown
    edited Apr 8, 2019 8:52AM

Welcome!  There isn't a lot of traffic in this JDE space - probably because it contains the word "Chinese" in the name.

However, there are several JDE subspaces in the My Oracle Support Community (MOSC), which is available to you if you have an active Oracle Support account.

I suggest you repost your question in , so that the JDE experts can see your question.

Good luck!

• User_P228E
    User_P228E Member Posts: 1 Blue Ribbon
    edited Apr 10, 2019 10:00PM

Hello,

Is the web service working fine in your local fat client ?

If the issue is only in Server after the deployment....try to delete the jar file from the folder from the checkin location in deployment server i.e.,(\\depserver\e910\DV910\java\sbfjars ) location....then try to rebuild the BSSV package....

• User_8SY0K
    User_8SY0K Member Posts: 5 Red Ribbon
    edited Apr 11, 2019 3:33AM

Thanks Jim,

it has not deploy to BSSV server, just in local weblogic to test.

• Nami-Oracle
    Nami-Oracle Member Posts: 1 Employee
    edited Apr 12, 2019 3:37PM Answer ✓

Hi,

Did you add the field to the E1 table?  Or just added the existing table column to the WSDL?

If you added the new fileds (DD items) to your custom table, did you tried to delete dddict, ddtext and glbtbl on your fat client machine (C:\E920\DV920\spec)?

Looks like this is a DB adapter service.  Maybe you can capture the BSSV trace log for the local and analyze the insert statement in there.

Do you see the new fields in the INSERT statement?

Thanks,
    Nami