• 2,262,395 Discussions
  • 7,900,739 Comments

Discussions

How I restric "User Results" to only xxx Portal users

User_73WP1
User_73WP1 Member Posts: 6 Green Ribbon
edited May 29, 2019 6:06AM in Java Programming

Hi,

I need a code to restrict "User Results"  to only XXX Portal users Module (Id=7), please can somebody help on it.

Thx, much

Tagged:

Answers

• PhHein
    PhHein Member, Moderator Posts: 7,240 Silver Trophy
    edited May 24, 2019 3:51AM

You need to post some more context to get a reply. What are you working with ? Where do the data come from? where do you want to filter them and how?

• User_73WP1
    edited May 24, 2019 12:55PM

hi,

Thanks so much for your answer. I answer your question I hope it clarify little be more I understand it.

What are you working with ?

Currently from xxxx Portal “user search” will return any user from the “users table” (including CP, AT, and service accounts) that can be searched by 'user id' or first & last name

where do you want to filter them and how?

A constructor that filter the user returned on the API when the user found is not applicable for the module it’s being queried from xxx_portal module_id=7 

Where do the data come from? "users table"

• User_73WP1
    edited May 24, 2019 12:56PM

hi,

Thanks so much for your answer. I answer your question I hope it clarify little be more I understand it.

What are you working with ?

Currently from xxxx Portal “user search” will return any user from the “users table” (including CP, AT, and service accounts) that can be searched by 'user id' or first & last name

where do you want to filter them and how?

A constructor that filter the user returned on the API when the user found is not applicable for the module it’s being queried from xxx_portal module_id=7 

Where do the data come from? "users table"

• PhHein
    edited May 27, 2019 3:28AM

I still fail to see how this is Java related.

• User_73WP1
    edited May 28, 2019 11:27AM

Hi,

Thanks, I need create a class on java that restrict user from a application when the click "User Search" tab. 

• PhHein
    edited May 29, 2019 6:06AM

Yep, post your best attempt and ask specific questions, please.