Forum Stats

• 3,855,236 Users
  • 2,264,483 Discussions
  • 7,905,940 Comments

Discussions

exportCollectionActionListener gives errror when selectBooleanCheckbox in column

2»

Answers

• KdeGraaf
    KdeGraaf Member Posts: 678 Blue Ribbon
    edited Jun 25, 2019 3:04AM

Hi Timo,

I tried to create a test case with the HR schema but in my test project it worked fine.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,775 Red Diamond
    edited Jun 25, 2019 3:21AM

This suggests that there is something wrong with your code. Or the problem is related to the table and the data.

Without a reproducible test case, there isn't much we can do other than suggest using poi (poi.apache.org) and create the excel file this way.

Timo

• KdeGraaf
    KdeGraaf Member Posts: 678 Blue Ribbon
    edited Jun 25, 2019 3:32AM

Hi Timo,

Yes is my code or in ADF code something is going wrong, just the error message "Export is incomplete due to error" is not really helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion of poi, will take a look at that as a work around.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,775 Red Diamond
    edited Jun 25, 2019 3:41AM

One thing you can try is to create a new application, create an EO/VO for the table to export there. Create ui for the table and add an export listener. Maybe there is a problem in the EO/VO hidden in the meta data.

Timo