- 197.1K All Categories
- 2.5K Data
- 546 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 450.7K Databases
- 221.9K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 552 MySQL Community Space
- 479 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3.1K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 555 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 187.2K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.3K SQL Developer
- 296.3K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 139 Programming Languages
- 293K Development Tools
- 110 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 646.1K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 158 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.2K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 19 Java Essentials
- 162 Java 8 Questions
- 86K Java Programming
- 81 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.3K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 205 Java User Groups
- 468 LiveLabs
- 39 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.7K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 175 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 233 Portuguese
sourceCpp and embedded script
I have an R script which runs perfectly on the server in an ORE environment. It uses the Rcpp package to create C++ objects and uses the sourceCpp function to call the C++ object script.
However, when I embed to exact same script for embedded R execution I get the following error:
ORA-20000: RQuery error
Error in system(cmd, ignore.stderr = TRUE, intern = TRUE) :
error in running command
ORA-06512: at "RQSYS.RQEVALIMPL", line 104
ORA-06512: at "RQSYS.RQEVALIMPL", line 101
20000. 00000 - "%s"
*Cause: The stored procedure 'raise_application_error'
was called which causes this error to be generated.
*Action: Correct the problem as described in the error message or contact
the application administrator or DBA for more information.
I have the RQADMIN role privilege.
I am unable to ascertain exactly what the 'cmd' variable may be as my R skills are limited and it appears buried in the package.
Why does this run in my ORE environment with a unix account and not with my Oracle account?
Any help on this would be appreciated.