- 381.6K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 208 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.1K Databases
- 220.7K General Database Discussions
- 23 Multilingual Engine
- 516 MySQL Community Space
- 463 NoSQL Database
- 7.7K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 460 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 185.8K SQL & PL/SQL
- 20.9K SQL Developer
- 292.3K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 119 Programming Languages
- 289.1K Development Tools
- 94 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.4K Java
- 20 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.8K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 14 Java Essentials
- 142 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 197 Java User Groups
- 217 LiveLabs
- 34 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 225 Portuguese
sourceCpp and embedded script
I have an R script which runs perfectly on the server in an ORE environment. It uses the Rcpp package to create C++ objects and uses the sourceCpp function to call the C++ object script.
However, when I embed to exact same script for embedded R execution I get the following error:
ORA-20000: RQuery error
Error in system(cmd, ignore.stderr = TRUE, intern = TRUE) :
error in running command
ORA-06512: at "RQSYS.RQEVALIMPL", line 104
ORA-06512: at "RQSYS.RQEVALIMPL", line 101
20000. 00000 - "%s"
*Cause: The stored procedure 'raise_application_error'
was called which causes this error to be generated.
*Action: Correct the problem as described in the error message or contact
the application administrator or DBA for more information.
I have the RQADMIN role privilege.
I am unable to ascertain exactly what the 'cmd' variable may be as my R skills are limited and it appears buried in the package.
Why does this run in my ORE environment with a unix account and not with my Oracle account?
Any help on this would be appreciated.