Forum Stats

• 3,815,502 Users
  • 2,259,043 Discussions
  • 7,893,145 Comments

Discussions

I have recently installed oracle forms and reports 12c and oracle database 12c. Forms works great ho

3388135 Member Posts: 42
edited May 1, 2020 3:18AM in Reports

I have recently installed oracle forms and reports 12c and oracle database 12c. Forms works great however report builder gives error rep-50125

this happens when i try to run reports builder. Any reports 12c install guru please help.

pastedImage_1.png

once I hit ok I get the following error

pastedImage_2.png

Answers

• Suresh Sangaran-Oracle
    Suresh Sangaran-Oracle Member Posts: 298 Employee
    edited May 1, 2020 3:18AM

In a new environment prior you run the Reports builder, be sure below steps are already followed.

1. ReportsTools Components are configured.

Oracle Reports 12c: First Step to Complete After a New Forms/Reports 12c Install and Configuration Environment (Doc ID 2072671.1)

2. Reports registry values are populated.

Reports Builder and Forms Builder Fail to Start After a New 12c Configuration Environment (Doc ID 2074173.1)

3. The builder should be started as Oracle or OS user who instaled and started the WLS, WLS_REPORTS managed services.

4. Run the builder from below location using "Run as Administrator"

DOMAIN_HOME\reports\bin\rwbuilder.bat

Reports Builder Fails to Start With Non-Oracle User on Windows: REP-50125: rwbuilder.conf:jav.lang.NullPointerException (Doc ID 2187770.1)

5. If you have any other Oracle Softwares(database) installed in the same machine, ensure the environment variables(ORACLE_HOME, DOMAIN_HOME) are not overlapped.

Thanks  - Suresh

3388135 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 1, 2020 2:37AM

thanks suresh.

when I click on the link

Oracle Reports 12c: First Step to Complete After a New Forms/Reports 12c Install and Configuration Environment (Doc ID 2072671.1)

Document cannot be displayed. Possible reasons are:

I get the following message could you please cut paste the description

• The document id was entered incorrectly. Please check and try again.
    • The document id does not exist (was referenced incorrectly).
    • The document is not classified as publicly accessible ("non-public").
    • The content is being updated and it is temporarily unavailable but will be made available again soon.

If you still have questions about why you could not access this article or bug, please use Contact Us.