- 196.8K All Categories
- 2.2K Data
- 239 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 450.3K Databases
- 221.7K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 550 MySQL Community Space
- 478 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 544 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 187K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.3K SQL Developer
- 295.9K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 138 Programming Languages
- 292.5K Development Tools
- 107 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 646K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 155 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.1K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 18 Java Essentials
- 160 Java 8 Questions
- 86K Java Programming
- 80 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.3K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 204 Java User Groups
- 439 LiveLabs
- 38 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.7K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 171 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 232 Portuguese
Failed to add 'Admin user' to %2% user group in Oracle 19C Windows 10 installation
Oracle 19c installation fails with this error message.
I am trying to set up oracle for my 'Existing Local User' account
Installation logs tries to add Admin user to all groups and fails .it says member does not exist.
Installation logs :
Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin user" to Windows group "USERS"
Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin user" to Windows group "ORA_OraDB19Home1_SYSDG"
Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin user" to Windows group "ORA_DBA" etc.,
SEVERE: PRCZ-1082 : Failed to add Windows user or Windows group "Admin use" to Windows group "ORA_DBA"
WSE-000031: Unable to add user to operating system group.
O/S-Error: (OS 1387) A member could not be added to or removed from the local group because the member does not exist
Caused by: oracle.ops.mgmt.nativesystem.NativeException: WSE-000031: Unable to add user to operating system group.
Should I be doing anything different?