• 3,815,604 Users
  • 2,259,059 Discussions
  • 7,893,185 Comments

Discussions

How to use SIM api of 3GPP 43.109

4292097 Member Posts: 2
edited Aug 11, 2020 8:42AM in Java Card

Hi

I'm going to develop sim toolkit applet using eclipse.

As I know, for develop sim toolkit applet, I should use SIM api provided by 3GPP 43.019 sepcification.

So I tried to use those api, but a problem is occured.

public class MyToolkitApplet extends javacard.framework.Applet implements ToolkitInterface, ToolkitConstants {

}

As I add implements ToolkitInterface and ToolkitConstants, below errors are occured.

Verifier errors for configuration: TestProject TestProject.conf

Scriptgen errors for configuration: TestProject TestProject.conf

export file toolkit.exp of package sim.toolkit not found.

Converter errors for configuration: TestProject TestProject.conf

CAP file D:\eclipse-workspace\TestProject\deliverables\TestProject\com\example\TestPackage\javacard\TestPackage.cap not found

CAP file D:\eclipse-workspace\TestProject\deliverables\TestProject\com\example\TestPackage\javacard\TestPackage.cap not found

It seems I should add somethings in .conf file.

What should I do to resolve those errors?

Could someone explain to me?

Thanks

Answers

• patrick.vh-Oracle
    patrick.vh-Oracle Member Posts: 18 Employee
    edited Aug 11, 2020 8:42AM

Hi,

The interfaces (and classes) you're using (ToolkitInterface, ...) are not part of the Java Card API. These come from additional libraries.

To use external libraries, you need to modify your project

1. Configure your project to include a reference to these external JAR file(s) containing the classes and interfaces you're using. By default, when creating a Java Card project using the Java Card eclipse plug-in, only the JAR file for Java Card API is included.
    2. In addition, the Java Card specific tools (converter and verifier) need to access the export files corresponding to these libraries. These export files are typically distributed along with the JAR files containing the classes and interfaces. To do this, you need to modify your .conf file and include a line with "-exportpath <path-to-root-directory-containing-export-files>". As example, you can have a look at the "StringHandlingApp" sample provided with the Java Card Development Kit Tools

Regards