• 3,826,348 Users
  • 2,260,631 Discussions
  • 7,896,912 Comments

Discussions

Info with more details

aoflima44
aoflima44 Member Posts: 107 Blue Ribbon
edited Sep 17, 2020 9:31PM in SQLcl

Is there any way I can do an INFO <TABLE_NAME> and have a results with table, indexes, and constraints...

right now looks like it just returns table and indexes.

Thanks,

AL

Answers

• Glen Conway
    Glen Conway Member Posts: 859 Gold Badge
    edited Sep 11, 2020 2:39AM

Well, if it is not too messy to look through the DDL listing for all the constraints, you can always try

DDL <TABLE_NAME>

Also, INFO and INFO+ actually do show some of the constraints in the References section at the end of the listing...

References    TABLE_NAME    CONSTRAINT_NAME    DELETE_RULE     STATUS        DEFERRABLE    VALIDATED    GENERATED______________ __________________ ______________ __________ _________________ ____________ ____________DEPARTMENTS    DEPT_MGR_FK        NO ACTION      ENABLED    NOT DEFERRABLE    VALIDATED    USER NAMEEMPLOYEES      EMP_MANAGER_FK     NO ACTION      ENABLED    NOT DEFERRABLE    VALIDATED    USER NAMEJOB_HISTORY    JHIST_EMP_FK       NO ACTION      ENABLED    NOT DEFERRABLE    VALIDATED    USER NAME
    aoflima44
  • aoflima44
    aoflima44 Member Posts: 107 Blue Ribbon
    edited Sep 17, 2020 9:31PM

Hi Glen,

I usually use the DDL, which gives me what I want.  But would be nice to have it in the INFO as well, it's cleaner.  I have not tried INFO+, I will do that.