- 196.7K All Categories
- 2.2K Data
- 235 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 449.9K Databases
- 221.6K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 549 MySQL Community Space
- 478 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 532 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186.9K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.3K SQL Developer
- 295.4K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 138 Programming Languages
- 292.1K Development Tools
- 104 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 645.9K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 153 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.1K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 17 Java Essentials
- 158 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 203 Java User Groups
- 400 LiveLabs
- 37 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.6K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 170 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 230 Portuguese
Sql Developer freezes when trying to generate insert scripts from a CSV file.
Sql Developer freezes when trying to generate insert scripts from a CSV file. I was able to replicate this a few times.
Sql Developer version: 20.2
OS: Windows 10
1) Open SQL Developer and connect to the database.
2) On the object list tree, navigate to the target table.
3) Right click and select import data.
4) Select csv file.(file has 7 rows)
5) Choose import method as Insert Script, Next, Next and Finish
6) I get a popup saying "Import Data. Task successful and import committed."
7) Click on Ok. This opens a worksheet with the insert scripts.
8) All good so far. I see the data isn't inserted and there are no uncommitted transactions.
9) Repeat steps 3 to 5 on the same table with the same or different csv, SQL Developer freezes.
It becomes unresponsive and I can't close it. I have to kill it from the task manager.
Attaching the jstack output.