• 3,839,996 Users
  • 2,262,557 Discussions
  • 7,901,120 Comments

Discussions

How to display item in top right of title region

Soukaina IDRISSI
Soukaina IDRISSI Member Posts: 884 Bronze Badge

Hi Experts,

Im using APEX20.1, and i want to display the DisplayOnly Item in the right corner of Title region, as shown in the image below

I followed what was said in this post, by LA County APEX

, but it didn't work for me. 

Tagged:

Answers

• Chandler Bing
    Chandler Bing Member Posts: 203 Bronze Badge

Hi ,

There is lot of way to achieve this point . I gave you one method to do this Create button on that region and give static id button1 and then change button position to copy and then paste item reference on button label (&P1_Item.) and paste below code on CSS inline

button#button1 {

box-shadow: none;

background: transparent;

color: white;

}

Here you go ........

Fahad M.S.
  • Soukaina IDRISSI

Hi Chandlerbing,

Thank you for reply.

In my case I don't want to use a button, so the user will be able to copy the total and paste it into another item.

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 21,103 Red Diamond

Im using APEX20.1, and i want to display the DisplayOnly Item in the right corner of Title region, as shown in the image below

How, when, and where is the value of the item set?

Why would the user need to physically copy this value to another item? Why can't it be set automatically by the application?

Chandler Bing
  • Soukaina IDRISSI

Hi fac586,

Because it depends on the case (it's up to the user to decide), this item doesn't always take the sum of rows

• hiddenonearth
    hiddenonearth Member Posts: 93 Red Ribbon

Did you try to change the column or column span to 12 of your item. Normally it does move the items to the right hand side of a page.