- 382.3K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 208 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.9K Databases
- 220.9K General Database Discussions
- 25 Multilingual Engine
- 522 MySQL Community Space
- 465 NoSQL Database
- 7.8K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 490 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186.1K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21K SQL Developer
- 293.2K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 128 Programming Languages
- 289.9K Development Tools
- 96 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.6K Java
- 24 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.9K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 16 Java Essentials
- 144 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 198 Java User Groups
- 260 LiveLabs
- 36 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 225 Portuguese
ADW UNAVAILABLE (yes this is probably not a new question ;-)
Yesterday received an email stating OCI Free tier, ... restart and 90 day terminate policy.
So in an attempt to avoid losing the Oracle ATP Free tier I logged into today.
I was able to restart the ATP(Created: Thu, Apr 30, 2020, 20:58:02 UTC) without issue.
However several attempts (4x Work Requests (100% Succesful )) to log into Oracle ADW Free tier today failed with.
ADW: UNAVAILABLE (no other errors in browser appeared or are apparent)
Strange thing is that ADW was Created: Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 08:37:18 UTC.
For me 90 days termination would end Nov.21,2020 . Or is there a new way to calculate 90 Days?
An Oracle ADW Database Back End Restart would give me Rainbow SMILES🤤 !!!
Or can anything be done on this note?
Kind Regards to Oracle Communities TEAM,