Forum Stats

• 3,839,643 Users
  • 2,262,518 Discussions
  • 7,901,029 Comments

Discussions

How to return multiple fields using date range with table function

LotsViv
LotsViv Member Posts: 97 Red Ribbon

Hi I am on 12c, release 12.1.0.2. Application is APEX (5.1.4). I am wanting to enhance a working table function to return with multiple date range.

The current working table function returns test data that is like this:

select * from table (capacity_date_delivery ('1/11/2021')) where ent_owner ='MGAG' and point_id = 9002780;

This is what is displayed in APEX report.

I would like for the table function to return date range up to 7 days. I can't loop the calling of table function as it will return first 5 fields on each call. And I need the value (IE: 101549) which is "month mdq" to pivot on the date range field IE: JAN_11_21, JAN_12_21..... This data is to be shown in APEX as a report. I do have this working in APEX as one date range. Thank you. I have code to support this but I am not wanting to post them all on here. If I have not provided enough information, can I message someone in private to share more info?

Tagged:

Answers

• Frank Kulash
    Frank Kulash Member, Moderator Posts: 42,255 Red Diamond

Hi,

... I have code to support this but I am not wanting to post them all on here. If I have not provided enough information, can I message someone in private to share more info?

No need for that; just post everything (including your existing function, CREATE TABLE and INSERT statements for the sample data, the results you want from that data, and an explanation of how you get those results from that data) right in this space. If some of the data is private, then don't post the actual data: make up something that behaves like your real data, but isn't sensitive.