ADF Pivot Table - Hide header Attribute — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,707,909 Users
  • 2,240,908 Discussions
  • 7,839,919 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADF Pivot Table - Hide header Attribute

user1163882user1163882 Posts: 49 Blue Ribbon
edited January 12 in JDeveloper and ADF

Hi,

Jdev - 12.2.1.3

I have a requirement to hide the display of the header attribute on UI in the pivot table.

The pivot table looks as below: I want to hide the display of the Holiday attribute in a pivot table, but This needs to be added to the pivot table as there is a logic of formatting cells based on the value of the holiday attribute.

Best Answer

• Timo HahnTimo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Moderator Posts: 36,608 Red Diamond
    Accepted Answer

It looks like you already have a headerFormat function. You should be able to style the cells for the holiday to don't show up or write with transparent ink instead of black.

Timo

user1163882

Answers

• Timo HahnTimo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Moderator Posts: 36,608 Red Diamond

Can you show the pivot table output, so that we see what you want to hide, please?

• dvohra21dvohra21 Posts: 14,051 Gold Crown

Couldn't the value of an attribute be provided to logic without actually including the attribute in the pivot table?

• user1163882user1163882 Posts: 49 Blue Ribbon

@Timo Hahn PFB:

The values -0,0,0,1,1 .. are the values for holiday attribute, value - 0 means holiday or weekend, based on that I want to color the cells. but I don't want these to be displayed in the Pivot table.

@dvohra21 - above is my requirement, can you suggest how can we do that without including it in the pivot table?

Accepted Answer

It looks like you already have a headerFormat function. You should be able to style the cells for the holiday to don't show up or write with transparent ink instead of black.

Timo

user1163882
  • user1163882user1163882 Posts: 49 Blue Ribbon

@Timo Hahn thanks that worked.