Forum Stats

• 3,722,817 Users
  • 2,244,418 Discussions
  • 7,850,110 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FRM-93130: no base HTML file is specified

tayshaun
tayshaun Member Posts: 67 Red Ribbon

good I need advice with this error, which is showing me when I run forms

I am using oracle linux 7, version of forms 12.2.1.4, I need help with this please

Best Answer

• Michael Ferrante-Oracle
    Michael Ferrante-Oracle Member Posts: 6,490 Employee
    edited February 11 Accepted Answer

We need some context.

• Are you trying to run from the Builder or directly in a browser or command line?
    • Is the "user" tier also the sever tier (linux)? If not, what are the user tier details?
    • Did this ever work before or is this a new installation you are trying for the first time?
    • Did you alter the contents of the Web Configuration (formsweb.cfg)? This is where the baseHTML template is set.

Please share whatever other details may help

tayshaun

Answers

edited February 11 Accepted Answer

We need some context.

• Are you trying to run from the Builder or directly in a browser or command line?
    • Is the "user" tier also the sever tier (linux)? If not, what are the user tier details?
    • Did this ever work before or is this a new installation you are trying for the first time?
    • Did you alter the contents of the Web Configuration (formsweb.cfg)? This is where the baseHTML template is set.

Please share whatever other details may help

tayshaun
  • tayshaun

Thanks for such a quick response

1- I'm running it directly from the Builder, and it shows me that error in explorer

2- The "user" level is also the server level (linux)

3- the server was working perfectly fine, this was suddenly

4- I have not modified that file (formsweb.cfg)

Have you tried running directly from a browser? Note that on a Linux client you must run either Java Web Start or Forms Standalone Launcher.

So if on Linux and you want to run directly from the Builder, I recommend using the Forms Standalone Launcher (FSAL). Open the Builder Preferences and do the following:

1. Be sure to set a default browser on the General tab. In my example I point to Firefox. Be sure to point to whatever you have installed.

2. On the Runtime tab, check "Run Standalone" and be sure to have a valid value for "Application Server URL".

• tayshaun

thanks for answering me, check the file(formsweb.cfg) and it was inaccessible, replace the file and everything is working