Forum Stats

• 3,733,036 Users
  • 2,246,686 Discussions
  • 7,856,486 Comments

Discussions

Include all flows in Process report

I am trying to create a report that shows a bunch of Process properties, but also all the associated flows. I can't find a way to do this in the Custom Report Templates. It appears that I can only report on events that are flows. Is this correct?

Best Answer

• Philip Stoyanov-Oracle
    Philip Stoyanov-Oracle Member Posts: 3,329 Employee
    Accepted Answer

you can do that but you need to change two definitions:

1) find directory datamodeler\datamodeler\xmlmetadata of your Data Modeler installation

2) you need to change definition for "incomingFlows" and "outgoingFlows" properties in AbstractProcessObject.xml file - they should look:

<roproperty name="incomingFlows" dataType="java.util.List" getter="getIncomingFlows" search="true"/>
    <roproperty name="outgoingFlows" dataType="java.util.List" getter="getOutgoingFlows" search="true"/>

Philip

jnicholas234

Answers

• Philip Stoyanov-Oracle
    Philip Stoyanov-Oracle Member Posts: 3,329 Employee
    Accepted Answer

you can do that but you need to change two definitions:

1) find directory datamodeler\datamodeler\xmlmetadata of your Data Modeler installation

2) you need to change definition for "incomingFlows" and "outgoingFlows" properties in AbstractProcessObject.xml file - they should look:

<roproperty name="incomingFlows" dataType="java.util.List" getter="getIncomingFlows" search="true"/>
    <roproperty name="outgoingFlows" dataType="java.util.List" getter="getOutgoingFlows" search="true"/>

Philip

jnicholas234