Forum Stats

• 3,839,012 Users
  • 2,262,438 Discussions
  • 7,900,836 Comments

Discussions

Collapsible Region jumps to top of page when expanded.

David Lang
David Lang Member Posts: 9 Red Ribbon

I have 2 collapsible regions on my page. When the top one is expanded the first time I expand the second one the page jumps to the top of the screen.

Any ideas how I can stop this happening?

Tagged:
tansxhi

Best Answer

• tansxhi
    tansxhi Member Posts: 14 Red Ribbon
    Answer ✓

Hi User_R2KKM

finally found a solution without setting a fix report height.

It's a bit silly but it works. You have to change the "Template Options" by "Default state" to "Expanded". Then crate a dynamic action when page load and action is "close Region" and select your close region. So when the page loads the region will get closed.

And finally the regions won't jump to the top when expanded.

Answers

• tansxhi
    edited Jun 7, 2021 8:00AM

Hi,

did you have any solution found? Struggling at the same problem at the moment.

I found out that if you set the Region to a fix height it won't jump up. But if you choose an other selection like "page" or "none" it will jump.

Thanks for respond.

• David Lang

Hi Tansxhi, no solution found to this, it was really annoying my users so I ended up changing it to tabs instead of collapsible regions.

• tansxhi
    Answer ✓

Hi User_R2KKM

finally found a solution without setting a fix report height.

It's a bit silly but it works. You have to change the "Template Options" by "Default state" to "Expanded". Then crate a dynamic action when page load and action is "close Region" and select your close region. So when the page loads the region will get closed.

And finally the regions won't jump to the top when expanded.

• David Lang

Nice one, thanks for posting the solution :-)