Forum Stats

• 3,728,038 Users
  • 2,245,522 Discussions
  • 7,853,259 Comments

Discussions

Where do I get Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) Exam Questions or dumps 2021?

User_1N5ET
User_1N5ET Member Posts: 4 Green Ribbon

I'm preparing for OCP Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) for a month. I have done my training. Looking for good exam questions or dumps for practice just to test my understanding till now. As this is quite new certification I'm unable to find resources to learn. Please let me know if have any or redirect me.

Any other tips for this exam is also helpful to me.

Thank you.

Answers

• User_OFUZ9
    User_OFUZ9 Member Posts: 3 Green Ribbon

Recently i have passed my OCP Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) certification. Exam is quite tough to pass, but not impossible just need little preparation. As you asked for exam questions for practice. Don't relay on free dumps they contains lots of incorrect and answers and will mislead us in the preparations. 

Refer Skillcertpro site https://skillcertpro.com/product/ocp-java-se-11-developer-1z0-819-exam-questions/

I have used them for my preparation. They have around 900 questions with detailed explanations, which is enough to clear the exam in first attempt. Please make sure to practice all the questions and read all explanations carefully and try to get 85% or above in these tests before sitting for official exam. These questions from skillcertpro are very identical to real exam.

Hope I answered your question. Do let me know if you would like to know more information on this certification. Happy to help.

User_1N5ET
  • User_1N5ET
    User_1N5ET Member Posts: 4 Green Ribbon

Thank you. Your suggestion was very helpful in clearing the exam. I just passed this morning. Indeed these skillcertpro material helped a lot.