Forum Stats

• 3,817,316 Users
  • 2,259,310 Discussions
  • 7,893,746 Comments

Discussions

Disabled date picker options are not showing as greyed-out

kappers
kappers Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Recently upgraded our Apex environment from 19.2 to 20.2. No errors on upgrade and everything seems to be working fine, except for one small thing. On all of the date picker fields in our apps, the disabled dates, such as future dates, etc., are displaying with the same color as the selectable dates. Mind you they cannot be selected, but they are not showing as disabled, i.e greyed-out. This has become confusing to our users, and I am not sure what could have changed between versions that affects this particular component. So far troubleshooting and searching online has given me 0 results. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction to solving this issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 20,838 Red Diamond

Please update your forum profile with a recognisable username instead of "User_R73S2".

As well as upgrading the environment and applications, have you verified/refreshed the Universal Theme subscriptions?

• kappers
    kappers Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Thank you for your response. Yes I have verified and refreshed the Universal Theme, no changes.

• InoL
    InoL Member Posts: 9,817 Gold Crown

the disabled dates, such as future dates, etc., are displaying with the same color as the selectable dates

This is on apex.oracle.com, so 21.1. Maybe it's different on 20.2. Left: enabled, right disabled

The bigger problem (in 21.1 anyway) is that the disabled value is almost unreadable!

How do you disable the item?

Can you check the css using the developer toolbar? In 21.1 the css that makes it unreadable is:

--oj-core-text-color-disabled

which has a way too low opacity of 0.3