User_JIDWY Member Posts: 3 Red Ribbon

Hi,

I have created sample application using below command

ojet create divan --hybrid --template=basic --platforms=windows

just to check i have run the application using below command

ojet serve

Getting below error

---------------

(node:7488) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: listen EACCES: permission denied 0.0.0.0:8000

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1301:21)

at listenInCluster (net.js:1366:12)

at Server.listen (net.js:1452:7)

at C:\Users\vijay.h.rajaiah\myapp\node_modules\@oracle\oraclejet-tooling\lib\serve\connect.js:72:8

at new Promise (<anonymous>)

at module.exports (C:\Users\vijay.h.rajaiah\myapp\node_modules\@oracle\oraclejet-tooling\lib\serve\connect.js:32:10)

at C:\Users\vijay.h.rajaiah\myapp\node_modules\@oracle\oraclejet-tooling\lib\serveWeb.js:50:7

(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:7488) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:7488) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Watcher: sass is ready.

Watcher: sourceFiles is ready.

Watcher: themes is ready.

Please let us know on this.

Thanks,

Vijay

Answers

• John 'JB' Brock-Oracle
    John 'JB' Brock-Oracle Posts: 2,546 Employee

Hi Vijay,

I see you added a tag of "oraclejet-employee" to the post. If that is truly the case, then you are probably trying to do all of this while on the Oracle network which requires some proxy configurations. Please use the internal channels that are available to you for asking this question and we'll get you setup.