Forum Stats

  • 3,751,478 Users
  • 2,250,366 Discussions
  • 7,867,435 Comments

Discussions

API to split AR Invoice Distribution to multiple lines

Bommi
Bommi Member Posts: 705 Bronze Badge

Hi Team,


Is there any API to split AR Invoice Distribution Line to Multiple lines?

Let me explain the requirement with example:

Created Manual AR Invoice for $100 (Single Line which has having Single Distribution) and say distribution account is 10100. Now, we want to split this Distribution line to 2 lines. Where first line is for same 10100 account with amount as 80% and other line is for 10200 account with amount as remaining 20%.


So, is there any API available to achieve this.


Thanks in Advance,

Bommi

Answers