Forum Stats

• 3,759,060 Users
  • 2,251,495 Discussions
  • 7,870,477 Comments

Discussions

Error after install Apex 20.2

User_17AF9
User_17AF9 Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Hi , i facing an issue when i try to enter to the admin page, after a clean installation of oracle apex, i get this error:

Comments

• Billy Verreynne
    Billy Verreynne Software Engineer Member Posts: 28,571 Red Diamond

Seems like a dynamic anonymous PL/SQL block fails parsing.

Could perhaps be due to an invalid state of an APEX object in the database. Investigate DB_OBJECTS and DB_ERRORS for the schema owner APEX.

Could be due to the flow engine attempting to set runtime setting like those for NLS support, and choking on weird unexpected settings. What are your browser version and client NLS settings?

Also have a look at the error stack trace generated by ORDS logs, as it likely contains more error details.

• User_17AF9
    User_17AF9 Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Thanks for the answer,

• I check the dba_objects and dba_errors and i didn't found any erro*.
    • my browser version is google chrome version 90.0.4430.212, and this are my nls_settings*:

It appear that this may be the error, because when i installed the spanish version, i can see the page but only in spanish, but when i go back to the english version, the problem continuos. Any idea what could it be?, I didnt have this problems in APEX 18.1

• I check for the ORDS error and no errors appear.

• Billy Verreynne
    Billy Verreynne Software Engineer Member Posts: 28,571 Red Diamond

I know very little about NLS settings beyond experimenting with it for attempted SQL injection some years ago - which made me recognise this as a potential parser issue which is what you are seeing.

In all the development I have done thus far, never had to support NLS beyond the vanilla defaults for English.

Suggest that you try variations on the working set of NLS settings, converting these from Spanish to English, in an attempt to isolate the error.