- 381.9K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 207 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.4K Databases
- 220.8K General Database Discussions
- 23 Multilingual Engine
- 516 MySQL Community Space
- 463 NoSQL Database
- 7.8K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 469 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 185.9K SQL & PL/SQL
- 20.9K SQL Developer
- 292.6K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 124 Programming Languages
- 289.4K Development Tools
- 95 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.5K Java
- 23 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.8K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 16 Java Essentials
- 143 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 197 Java User Groups
- 242 LiveLabs
- 35 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 225 Portuguese
Advantages of CSS
Advantages of CSS:
1. CSS plays an important role, by using CSS you simply got to specify a repeated style for element once & use it multiple times as because CSS will automatically apply the required styles.
2. The main advantage of CSS is that style is applied consistently across variety of sites. One instruction can control several areas which is advantageous.
3. Web designers needs to use few lines of programming for every page improving site speed.
4. Cascading sheet not only simplifies website development, but also simplifies the maintenance as a change of one line of code affects the whole web site and maintenance time.
5. It is less complex therefore the effort are significantly reduced.
6. It helps to form spontaneous and consistent changes.
7. CSS changes are device friendly. With people employing a batch of various range of smart devices to access websites over the web, there’s a requirement for responsive web design.
8. It has the power for re-positioning. It helps us to determine the changes within the position of web elements who are there on the page.
9. These bandwidth savings are substantial figures of insignificant tags that are indistinct from a mess of pages.
10. Easy for the user to customize the online page
11. It reduces the file transfer size.