Forum Stats

• 3,759,247 Users
  • 2,251,515 Discussions
  • 7,870,551 Comments

Discussions

Make "Execute JavaScript Code" Dynamic Action wait for vlaues from "Set Value" Dynamic Action

Phil7G
Phil7G Member Posts: 10 Green Ribbon

Hey,

is it possible to make an "Execute JavaScript Code" Dynamic Action wait for values from "Set Value" Dynamic Action(s) (values are coming out of SQL Statements)?

These are the Dynamic Actions (On Change of Select List, Item != NULL which is the Null return value)

First Javascript clears xAxis min & max, "Clear" clears P11_NEW and P11_NEW_1, "Set value" gives the values to P11_NEW and P11_NEW_1 and second Javascript gives the values to xAxis min & max (as shown below).

I'm using a button to refresh the region. In most cases, this works, but if the SQL queries take too long to get the values (my guess), I'm getting something like this:

(xmin and xmax are in javascript format -> milliseconds from 1970-01-01 until now).

Best Answer

• Phil7G
    Accepted Answer

I've tried it with the javascript setTimeout () Method and experimented with different values, but to be sure everything works as inteded, I chose to reload the page to prevent the issues I had when doing with dynamic actions.

Answers

• Phil7G
    Accepted Answer

I've tried it with the javascript setTimeout () Method and experimented with different values, but to be sure everything works as inteded, I chose to reload the page to prevent the issues I had when doing with dynamic actions.