• 3,758,070 Users
  • 2,251,327 Discussions
  • 7,870,015 Comments

Discussions

Dispalying data in facet "detailStamp" af:table

Perevertkin M A
Perevertkin M A Member Posts: 31 Blue Ribbon

Hello.

I'am have af:table with more 100 rows, and detailed data for every row.

This data i'm displayed in facet 'detailStamp'.

Structure example:

af:table

row

----->facet detailStamp

------------> af:panelGroupLayout layout="scroll"

---------------->af:panelGridLayout

--------------------> af:gridRow height="auto" (row for headers)

------------------------> af:listView -> af:listItem -> panelGridLayout -> af:gridRow height="20px" -> af:gridCell -> some components.

When i expand the row in start or center table, everything is ok. But when i scroll to the end and expand row, some data don't displayed in detailStamp.

Please, help me.

Build JDEVADF_12.2.1.4.0_GENERIC_200613.1114.S

Studio Edition Version 12.2.1.4.200613

Best Answer

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 37,549 Red Diamond
    Accepted Answer

User, as you have multiple af:panelGridLayout in your page at different levels...

I would say you need to make the whole layout easier. A listview in a detail stamp will produce other stamped components, adding to the complexity of the page. In your case, it's so complex nobody understands what's going on.

You already know, that on af:panelGridLayout causes a problem. Try to think about a layout that doesn't use the panelGridLayout at this point.

Timo

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 37,549 Red Diamond

What exactly do you mean by

...some data don't displayed in detailStamp.

How is the table layout defined?

How the detailStamp?

Have you tried to make the layout easier?

Timo

• Perevertkin M A

Some data don't dispayed mean that if in detailstamp 3 records, 1 record displayed and other records don't saw and i can't scroll table. But page have this records(i can find records in DOM , and if i will change scale page, i can see them).

af:table located in panelCollection and have styleClass="AFStretchWidth AFStretchHeight" featuresOff="detach freeze"

detailstamp have <af:panelGroupLayout id="pgl7" layout="scroll"> main layout.

simpified structure:

<af:panelCollection id="pcR" featuresOff="detach freeze"

styleClass="AFStretchWidth AFStretchHeight">

<f:facet name="menus"/>

<f:facet name="toolbar"/>

<f:facet name="statusbar"/>

<af:table ....>

<af:column 

... many columns

</af:column>

<f:facet name="detailStamp">

<af:panelGroupLayout id="pgl7" layout="scroll">

<af:spacer width="10" height="5" id="s8"/>

<af:panelGridLayout id="pgl9">

<af:gridRow marginTop="5px" height="auto" marginBottom="5px"

id="gr1">

<af:gridCell marginStart="5px" width="5%" id="gc1">

... many grid cells 

</af:gridRow>

</af:panelGridLayout>

<af:listView value="#{row.ShipmentSkuView}" var="item" fetchSize="-1"

id="lv1" styleClass="orderDetail">

<af:listItem id="li1" inlineStyle="padding: 0px;">

<af:panelGridLayout id="pgl10">

<af:gridRow marginTop="10px" height="20px" marginBottom="5px"

id="gr2">

<af:gridCell marginStart="5px" width="5%" id="gc10">

... many grid cells 

</af:gridRow>

</af:panelGridLayout>

</af:listItem>

</af:listView>

</af:panelGroupLayout>

</f:facet>

</af:table>

</af:panelCollection>

I wan't to be easier structure, but how if i should display this data )

• Timo Hahn

Sorry, my imagination isn't good enough to see the problem.

I suggest removing as much as possible, most of the columns in the table, in the detail stamp the gridlayout and most of the data. make it as easy to debug as possible.

In the end, one column of the main table and one item in the list view should do.

Then remove all styling. By the way, what is AFStretchHeigt?

Timo

• Perevertkin M A

If i remove all styles, this bug reproduced.

If i remove af:panelGridLayout, af:gridCell and af:gridRow, all work correctly. But in this case, data displayed don't under headers

• Timo Hahn
    Accepted Answer

User, as you have multiple af:panelGridLayout in your page at different levels...

I would say you need to make the whole layout easier. A listview in a detail stamp will produce other stamped components, adding to the complexity of the page. In your case, it's so complex nobody understands what's going on.

You already know, that on af:panelGridLayout causes a problem. Try to think about a layout that doesn't use the panelGridLayout at this point.

Timo

• Perevertkin M A

I know, that i should use another lauout, but I don't know which kind of layout.

Currently, data is displayed (though not right in terms of layout), and then i close the question.

Tanks