Forum Stats

• 3,757,252 Users
  • 2,251,213 Discussions
  • 7,869,779 Comments

Discussions

Changing the appearance of a classic report...

GeorgeM AU
GeorgeM AU Member Posts: 5 Green Ribbon

This image here is the output of a classic report in a left hand column. I am trying to change it....

...to look like this ...

Nothing I do seems to change the appearance.

They both use the "Blank with Attributes (no grid)" template, and "use template defaults" is set.

The second image comes from the app gallery->sample apps side-by-side example.

I am missing something, but I don't know what.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 19,913 Red Diamond
    Accepted Answer

Please update your community profile with a recognisable username instead of "User_04ZWP".

Always specify your full APEX version when posting a question.

They both use the "Blank with Attributes (no grid)" template, and "use template defaults" is set.

That is the region template, not the report template.

Access the region Attributes (a tab in the property sheet post APEX 20.2; a node in the page navigator below the region in earlier versions) and change the report template to Media List.

Scott WesleyGeorgeM AU

Answers

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 19,913 Red Diamond
    Accepted Answer

Please update your community profile with a recognisable username instead of "User_04ZWP".

Always specify your full APEX version when posting a question.

That is the region template, not the report template.

Access the region Attributes (a tab in the property sheet post APEX 20.2; a node in the page navigator below the region in earlier versions) and change the report template to Media List.

Scott WesleyGeorgeM AU
  • GeorgeM AU
    GeorgeM AU Member Posts: 5 Green Ribbon

Thank you. I'm sorted. Obviously, I am a rank beginner. Appreciate the help.