Forum Stats

• 3,770,480 Users
  • 2,253,121 Discussions
  • 7,875,481 Comments

Discussions

Is there a limit to the number of models or pipelines that can be created?

User_9L7T7
User_9L7T7 Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

Hi There,

Our system is Oracle 18c and I am using SQL developer Version 19.2.1.247, Build 247.2212. I have build a series over 35 workflows each containing a couple of pipelines doing anomaly detection. Up to now all has gone well. But I seem to have reached some sort of limit as I can't build any more (unless I delete one an old pipeline) I have tried numerous times (deleting an old one and to build a new ones) and I get errors and different stages of the pipeline build (sometimes on the "SQL Query" block, sometimes on the "Anomaly Build" block etc. The last was on the "Anomaly Build" block where I got the following error.

-------------------------------------

Build failed due to Error in SUBFLOW_START_PROG: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "ODMRSYS.ODMR_ENGINE_MINING", line 4624 .

Detail:

Error in SUBFLOW_START_PROG: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "ODMRSYS.ODMR_ENGINE_MINING", line 4624

-------------------------------------

My DBA who has not dealt with Oracle dataminer before says that I have more that enough table space. But there definitely seems to be some sort of capacity limit that I have hit.

I need to create another 60 workflows and I can't delete the ones I have created as I need them as well. Any idea on what the problem might be. Any advice on what I can ask my DBA to check?