• 3,767,751 Users
  • 2,252,713 Discussions
  • 7,874,327 Comments

Discussions

Vertical scroll bar is missing after upgrade to Universal Theme

PhilMan2
PhilMan2 Member Posts: 361 Bronze Badge
edited Oct 15, 2021 2:05PM in APEX Discussions

I'm using Oracle 18.c and Apex 19.1. I recently switched an existing application to Universal Theme. I noticed that the vertical scrolls were missing from interactive reports and from forms. I was able to restore the vertical and horizontal scrolls to the Interactive Report by going to Attributes / Heading. I set the Fixed To = Region and set the Maximum Report Height to 680. That seems to have fixed the problem with Interactive Reports.

However I still have a problem with Forms. While editing the page in Apex, I click on the form name, and note that the Appearance / Template is set to Standard and the Appearance / Template Options is set to Use Template Defaults, Scroll - Default. I can't figure out how to enable the vertical scroll so that users can edit fields on the lower part of the form.

I should add that there is indeed a scroll bar on the form. The scroll bar itself slides up and down, but the body of the screen remains still.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PhilMan2
    Accepted Answer

I eventually solved the problem. I built this page from the Interactive Report / Form wizard. On the region, the Layout / Position defaulted to Breadcrumb Bar.  When I changed the Layout / Position to Body, the scroll bar behaved as expected.

Answers

• PhilMan2
    Accepted Answer

I eventually solved the problem. I built this page from the Interactive Report / Form wizard. On the region, the Layout / Position defaulted to Breadcrumb Bar.  When I changed the Layout / Position to Body, the scroll bar behaved as expected.