- 382.6K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 212 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 448.4K Databases
- 221.1K General Database Discussions
- 25 Multilingual Engine
- 541 MySQL Community Space
- 469 NoSQL Database
- 7.8K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 499 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186.3K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.1K SQL Developer
- 293.8K Development
- 8 Developer Projects
- 129 Programming Languages
- 290.5K Development Tools
- 96 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.6K Java
- 24 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 151 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.9K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 17 Java Essentials
- 146 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 200 Java User Groups
- 291 LiveLabs
- 36 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 168 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 234 Portuguese
Refreshing Gauge chart back to No Data Found
Application Express 19.1.0.00.15
I have a Gauge chart being populated by
select 0 as min_rate, 15 as max_rate, round(avg( response_time_hours )) as hours from l_query
I have start/end date page items and on their change I update state and refresh my Gauge chart. Everything works fine except the following edge case.
On page load there are no records so Avg returns '-' and the Guage says 'No Data Found'
(This is what I want)
I change the date range to pick up records. The Guage refreshes to show the correct Avg.
(This works fine. I can keep changing dates and the chart refreshes.)
When I change the date range back to reflect 0 records, the Gauge chart keeps its old data instead of reverting back to "No Data Found". It doesn't seem to refresh in this scenario.
I don't want the chart to read 0 when there is no data because that is incorrect data of 0.
I have tried apex.event.trigger( "#myRegionStaticID", "apexrefresh" );
I have tried disabling then re-enabling the chart before and after it's refresh hoping....
I would rather not reload the page.
Does anyone have experience with this case?