Forum Stats

• 3,839,723 Users
  • 2,262,530 Discussions
  • 7,901,048 Comments

Discussions

The procedure named APEX_210200.wwv_flow_utilities.show_as_popup_calendar could not be accessed

stealth1976
stealth1976 Member Posts: 9 Blue Ribbon

Hi

I have a classic report with a apex_item.date_pupup. If i set the format parameter to be 'DD-MON-YYYY' the date popup works as expected however if i change it to be 'DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI' then i get 404 error after selecting a date in the popup.

404 not found:

• The procedure named APEX_210200.wwv_flow_utilities.show_as_popup_calendar could not be accessed, it may not be declared, or the user executing this request may not have been granted execute privilege on the procedure, or a function specified by security.requestValidationFunction configuration property has prevented access. Check the spelling of the procedure, check that the execute privilege has been granted to the caller and check the configured security.requestValidationFunction function.

We're in the process of upgrading from 18.2 to 21.2 everything works as expected in 18.2 and if all we want is a date then it works in 21.2 the issue is when we want a date and time.

Any suggestions to resolve would be appreciated.

Thank you