Forum Stats

• 3,783,315 Users
  • 2,254,756 Discussions
  • 7,880,359 Comments

Discussions

Put Button On header part of page in oracle apex?

CHAITANYASHAH
CHAITANYASHAH Member Posts: 38 Green Ribbon
edited Dec 16, 2021 8:35AM in APEX Discussions

I want to put button on the header part of page.

how to put it?

Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Scott Wesley
    Scott Wesley Member Posts: 6,146 Gold Crown
    Accepted Answer

Modify the button Layout-Region property to be the breadcrumb region, which ideally would reside on your global page.

You will also need to update the button position.

Although your screenshot doesn't look like it currently has a breadcrumb region defined.

CHAITANYASHAHSmithJohn45
  • fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 20,351 Red Diamond
    Accepted Answer

The position indicated is not "the header part of page". It appears to be the header of an interactive report region using the Standard region template with the Style template option set to Remove UI Decoration. If that is the case then the required button location is the region's Edit position.

SmithJohn45

Answers

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,645 Red Diamond

* Moderator Note: I've now moved your question over to the APEX Discussions forum as it has nothing to do with the Java language where you posted it. Please take care to pick the correct forum for your questions in future.

• Scott Wesley
    Scott Wesley Member Posts: 6,146 Gold Crown
    Accepted Answer

Modify the button Layout-Region property to be the breadcrumb region, which ideally would reside on your global page.

You will also need to update the button position.

Although your screenshot doesn't look like it currently has a breadcrumb region defined.

CHAITANYASHAHSmithJohn45
  • fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 20,351 Red Diamond
    Accepted Answer

The position indicated is not "the header part of page". It appears to be the header of an interactive report region using the Standard region template with the Style template option set to Remove UI Decoration. If that is the case then the required button location is the region's Edit position.

SmithJohn45