Forum Stats

• 3,838,561 Users
  • 2,262,383 Discussions
  • 7,900,687 Comments

Discussions

ORA-04052: error occurred when looking up remote object [email protected]

Hi

I created Synchronous stream between to servers PAServer1 and PAServer2. However, whenever I reboot the PAServer1, the EM web page will show this error

ORA-04052: error occurred when looking up remote object [email protected] ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 4 ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS", line 1129 ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS", line 9287 ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_AQADM", line 681 ORA-06512: at line 1

I don't know how to solve this error.

This happened when the PAServer2 EM became unaccessible and I have to recreate the em again.

Please guide me on how to solve this problem.

thanks

chris

Tagged:

Answers

• FrankGordon
    FrankGordon Member Posts: 45 Blue Ribbon

Can you access your destination database after the reboot from sqlplus?

This error "Connect failed because target host or object does not exist" usually means the session has stopped or the DB is down.

• User_ZLSM0
    User_ZLSM0 Member Posts: 5 Green Ribbon

Can access the database and this error or warning seems to disappear after first transaction to the database. Not sure why there is this warning or error as i really dont know how to solve it.

Only appear when i reboot the server. This is Oracle 11g running on synchronous replication.

This error appeared after i have to recreate the EM on the second server.

please advice