Forum Stats

• 3,814,221 Users
  • 2,258,843 Discussions
  • 7,892,626 Comments

Discussions

[J2EE:160199] Weblogic 12c problem to deploy Enterprise web Application

Hi Everybody

I tryinng to migrate from weblogic (10.4.5/6) 11g to (12.2.1.4) 12c a web application.

The structure

MyWebApp.ear

|---/lib

|---/objects-ejb.jar

|---/module-ejb.jar

|---/session-ejb.jar

|---/sevice1.war

|---/sevice2.war

|---/WebApp.war

When compilated with new required to weblogic 12c (jdk 8, javaee 7), I cannot deploy the file MyApp.ear

weblogic.management.DeploymentException: weblogic.application.naming.ReferenceResolutionException: [J2EE:160199]Error resolving ejb-ref "myPackage.ClassBl/dao" from module "session-ejb.jar" of application "MyWebApp". The ejb-ref does not have an ejb-link and the JNDI name of the target Bean has not been specified.

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ReferenceResolutionFlow.resolveReferences(ReferenceResolutionFlow.java:42)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ReferenceResolutionFlow.prepare(ReferenceResolutionFlow.java:31)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:729)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:45)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:241)

at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:66)

at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:65)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:229)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:103)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:242)

Caused By: weblogic.application.naming.ReferenceResolutionException: [J2EE:160199]Error resolving ejb-ref "myPackage.ClassBl/dao" from module "session-ejb.jar" of application "MyWebApp". The ejb-ref does not have an ejb-link and the JNDI name of the target Bean has not been specified.

at weblogic.application.naming.EnvUtils.findInfo(EnvUtils.java:758)

at weblogic.application.naming.EnvUtils.findInfoByReferenceClass(EnvUtils.java:691)

at weblogic.application.naming.EjbReferenceResolver.resolveEjbRef(EjbReferenceResolver.java:90)

at weblogic.application.naming.EjbReferenceResolver.resolve(EjbReferenceResolver.java:74)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ReferenceResolutionFlow.resolveReferences(ReferenceResolutionFlow.java:40)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:420)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:360)>

Currently don't have a problem with Weblogic 10.3.5/6. How can I solve it to properly deploy my application?