Forum Stats

• 3,836,748 Users
  • 2,262,180 Discussions
  • 7,900,094 Comments

Discussions

SQL state [99999]; error code [17059]; Fail to convert to internal representation

User_XUMED
User_XUMED Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

Good evening,

i have a strange issue in the class STRUCT of my ojdbc driver.

I am running my application on my local application server JBoss 7.0.9 and i have ojdbc8 19.3.0.0 as my oracle driver. I am working on a legacy project so i am passing an object which extends a superclass which implements the interface oracle.sql.ORAData; so it is an instance of ORAData itself. This is true before entering in the driver, i have debugged the decompiled classes thank to intellij:

Once "entered" in the driver i have this situation:

so the method throws an exception since it cannot cast the input object to any of those classes.

This is a part of the stackTrace:

oracle.sql.STRUCT.toSTRUCT(STRUCT.java:527)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setObjectCritical(OraclePreparedStatement.java:8081)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setObjectInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:7615)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setObjectInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:8199)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.setObject(OracleCallableStatement.java:4596)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.setObject(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:227)
org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.setObject(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:1033)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.StatementCreatorUtils.setValue(StatementCreatorUtils.java:414)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.StatementCreatorUtils.setParameterValueInternal(StatementCreatorUtils.java:231)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.StatementCreatorUtils.setParameterValue(StatementCreatorUtils.java:146)

Has anyone seen something like these before?

Tagged: