- 385K All Categories
- 2.5K Data
- 568 Big Data Appliance
- 2K Data Science
- 452K Databases
- 222.3K General Database Discussions
- 32 Multilingual Engine
- 573 MySQL Community Space
- 479 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3.1K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 575 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 187.7K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.5K SQL Developer
- 10 Data Integration
- 10 GoldenGate
- 297.6K Development
- 3 Application Development
- 18 Developer Projects
- 140 Programming Languages
- 294.2K Development Tools
- 118 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 646.3K Java
- 30 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 185 Java Community Process
- 107 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.3K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 21 Java Essentials
- 172 Java 8 Questions
- 86K Java Programming
- 82 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.3K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 206 Java User Groups
- 573 LiveLabs
- 41 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.7K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 182 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 239 Portuguese
Bug: Interactive Grid does authorization check, even though no scheme is applied to the region
I hope this is the correct place to post a bug report, I could not find a tracker.
Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up.
Description of the issue:
When an authorization scheme is applied to the application, it should run whenever a page is visited.
However, under certain circumstances, it also does authorization checks on Interactive Grid regions.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Define an authorization scheme that caches "Per Component" or not at all.
Make sure it passes when authorizing any page, but fails when authorizing a region.
2. Apply the authorization scheme to your application.
3. Create a page with an Interactive Grid.
Do not apply the authorization scheme to either.
Make sure the Interactive Grid has at least 2 columns and Edit is enabled.
4. Make one of the columns a Popup LOV.
Set a column for both the "Cascading LOV Parent" and "Items to Submit" attributes. Without this, the authorization scheme will not be triggered.
5. Apply a Dynamic action to the other column.
Make sure it has a true action of type "Execute PL/SQL Code"
Set a column for the "Items to Submit" attribute. Without this, the authorization scheme will not be triggered.
No authorization check is done, because I did not apply any scheme to the Region, Columns or Dynamic Action.
I have not tested on Apex 21.2 yet.