Forum Stats

• 3,872,910 Users
  • 2,266,489 Discussions
  • 7,911,380 Comments

Discussions

How to get correct data in a dialog on selecting a row in a table

Hello,

I am having a table which consists of multiple rows. There's a dropdown menu, which has a menuItem 'Details'. On selecting a row, if I want to see details of that record, I have to click 'Details' menuItem. The problem is, as of now, the dialog only shows details for the first record. I want to make it for every row selected. Can anyone please help?

Tagged:

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,902 Red Diamond

User, tell us your exact JDev version, please!

Can you show us how the table, the menu item and the popup with the dialog are configured on your page?

Is the table in single select mode?

This normally works out of the box.

Timo

• User_HDO5F
    User_HDO5F Posts: 2 Employee

The table gets the data from the database basis of a SQL query, menu item and the dialog are present in the jsff page.

Jdev ver: 12.2.1.5.0

Yes, it is in single select mode.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,902 Red Diamond

As long as we don't see the page code you use, we can't help. From your description, I would say it's a normal set up and your case should work.

By the way, 12.2.1.5 is no official version. This version isn't available to the public. Can you do a small test using 12.2.1.4?

Timo