Forum Stats

• 3,826,733 Users
  • 2,260,699 Discussions
  • 7,897,064 Comments

Discussions

Why are there all criteria views in my query?

ChristianM0147
ChristianM0147 Member Posts: 35 Red Ribbon

Hello

im currently working with JDev version 12.2.1.4.0

I created 2 Entitybased view Objects that are linked via Association (master-detail).

For the detail view object i created several view criterias that differentiate in the where clause. (where colour = orange, where colour = blue, where colour = green)

I dragged one view criteria of those 3 on my page as a query, after that i dragged the corresponding view object on the page to create a editable table. In the query i linked the id of the table in the 'resultComponentId'.

So when i start my page i have a drop down menu to select ALL criteria views i created. How is that? i only dragged one of them.

The source looks like this:

<af:query id="qryId1" headerText="Suche" disclosed="true"

value="#{bindings.blueViewCriteria.queryDescriptor}"

model="#{bindings.blueViewCriteria.queryModel}"

queryListener="#{bindings.blueViewCriteria.processQuery}"

queryOperationListener="#{bindings.blueViewCriteria.processQueryOperation}"

resultComponentId="t7" modeChangeVisible="false"

saveQueryMode="readOnly"/>

Tagged:

Answers

• dvohra21
    dvohra21 Member Posts: 14,576 Gold Crown

So when i start my page i have a drop down menu to select ALL criteria views i created. i only dragged one of them.

Is not actually adding all view criteria, only a drop-down list. If no view criteria is dragged, is the drop-down list still not available?

• ChristianM0147

I dont really understand your question @dvohra21.

I try to explain again. I have multiple view criterias for my view object (SelectAllCarstThatAreBlueViewCriteria, SelectAllCarsThatAreWhiteViewCriteria, SelectAllCarsThatAreYellowViewCriteria).

If i drag one of those ViewCriterias into my page, lets say the SelectAllCarsThatAreBlueViewCriteria and run my page i can choose from all 3 of them in the drop-down list, not only SelectAllCarsThatAreBlueViewCriteria. Can i configure this somewhere that the enduser only gets access to SelectAllCarsThatAreBlueViewCriteria?

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,458 Red Diamond

Do you show the af:query in advanced mode?

In this mode all view criteria available on a VO are shown. If you only need one, show the af:query in basic mode by setting

modeChangeVisible="false"

on the af:query.

If this is not what you are talking about, add some images to this thread showing the problem you have.

Timo

• ChristianM0147
    edited May 23, 2022 8:30AM

I already set modeChangeVisible = false on my af:query.

i only dragged one viewCriteria on my .jsf page but the af:query shows all of them. And in the source there is nothing defined that it should work this way. Is there another configuration somewhere?

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,458 Red Diamond

set

displayMode='simple'

and the whole stored search will be gone.

Timo