Forum Stats

• 3,827,547 Users
  • 2,260,791 Discussions
  • 7,897,297 Comments

Discussions

where are the productivity apps in Apex 22.1?

Larry H
Larry H Member Posts: 16 Red Ribbon

Many videos use productivity apps as examples, please advise where to find them now (the default version on apex.oracle.com is 22.1 now, and all productivity apps are gone)

Best Answer

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 20,980 Red Diamond
    edited May 24, 2022 5:41PM Answer ✓

Please update your community profile with a recognisable username instead of "User_U6TV8".

As documented in the APEX 21.1 Release Notes, productivity applications are desupported and no longer distributed.

Exports of productivity applications from previous releases can be imported as standard database apps.

Answers

• fac586
    fac586 Senior Technical Architect Member Posts: 20,980 Red Diamond
    edited May 24, 2022 5:41PM Answer ✓

Please update your community profile with a recognisable username instead of "User_U6TV8".

As documented in the APEX 21.1 Release Notes, productivity applications are desupported and no longer distributed.

Exports of productivity applications from previous releases can be imported as standard database apps.

• Larry H
  • Larry H

Hi, fac586,

I am trying to install Apex 20.2 locally in order to export the productivity apps... but it is too complicated for me... I wonder if the productivity apps have export files available somewhere, so I can grab the export files and do the import, so I can follow along with many demo videos and seminars, PLEASE HELP.

I don't understand why Oracle withdrew those great examples, doesn't Oracle want to promote the product and let people learn? Frustrated! Please help! Thank you very much!