• 2,260,744 Discussions
  • 7,897,182 Comments

Discussions

APEX URL erroring suddenly with no changes

user12089780
user12089780 Member Posts: 4 Blue Ribbon

Oracle 11.2.0.3

Apex_030200

I have an application (apex_030200) that I am working to export into a newer version/database however I can no longer get to the Admin URL (or application URL) to export the application. Are there any tools that will allow an export of this application or other ways of getting this into a 12.2. database with APEX5.0. The application is slated to use HTTPS and the certificate expired over a year ago, however this just started being an issue last week. I can't get to the Admin GUI either, which is not an https request.

The listener shows the HTTP protocol/port are listening on the host.

The errors using firefox browser are:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to <host>:4443. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR 

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Answers

• InoL
    InoL Member Posts: 9,884 Gold Crown

Googling for this error, it seems to be a Firefox issue. Try another browser.

• user12089780
    user12089780 Member Posts: 4 Blue Ribbon

I have tried 3 browsers all with failures. I have done extensive googling of this and have come to no real solution.

• InoL
    InoL Member Posts: 9,884 Gold Crown
    edited May 26, 2022 2:56PM

I don't think it is certificate related. With an expired certificate, browsers usually give you a warning and the option to continue anyway.

Since APEX 3.2 is so old, it will be hard to get help anywhere. Nowadays there are options to export using SQLcl or the Java exporter, but for 3.2 I have no idea.

Exporting and Importing Using SQLcl (oracle.com)

Anyway, it doesn't look like an APEX problem. APEX runs in the database, so if your database is up an running, so is APEX. It looks like a web srever issue. What is your configuration?

getting this into a 12.2. database with APEX5.0

Why bother upgrading to another unsupported version?